ARChitectural™ Inraw™ panel is an internal pre-finished panel characterised by a natural raw concrete aesthetic.
Inraw™ panel’s core DNA is durability, because it’s made from James Hardie® 6mm thick cement-composite substrate that’s coated using ChromaShield™ 100 series.
Inraw™ panel offers a ‘double shield’ of durability in a vast range of commercial and residential interior dry wall applications.
- The natural aesthetic of raw concrete in a satin or gloss finish. Like a piece of marble panel, each Inraw panel has its own unique characteristics, with slight variations in shade, tone and pattern.
- Design integrity is maintained over time due to a high level of performance.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Dimensional stability and resistant to cracking, warping and swelling.
- Low maintenance easy to clean.
- Made from a non-combustible substrate and achieves the best possible fire hazard properties classification of ‘Group 1-S’
- A healthy product for living – Contain no VOC’s