1. Information on how to enter and the entry form under this promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
2. The Promoter is James Hardie New Zealand of 50 O’Rorke Rd, Penrose, Auckland. The products offered are on behalf of ABER Holdings Ltd.
3. All entries in this promotion must be made by filling out an offline registration form at the Merchant Trade Breakfast/BBQ’s commencing 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 only. No entries before, after or outside of this Tradeshow will be accepted.
4. The promotion is with Merchant Trade breakfasts/BBQ’s hosted by any Mitre 10, PlaceMakers, Carters, Bunnings or ITM across NZ. There are four draws from 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019, 20th June, 20th September, 20th December and 20th March. The winner will be notified by email or phone and will receive the Prize no later than the 30/31st of the month it is drawn.
5. The prize consists of one Charbroil Grill-2-Go BBQ and a Blaze outdoor heater, package valued at $2298.00. There are four prize packs to give away, one for each draw.
6. This James Hardie competition is open to all attendees (except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated companies, agencies and participating sponsors) who are over 18 and are resident in New Zealand.
7. By entering the competition, all entrants accept being contacted by James Hardie (including promotional emails).
8. Must register at the Trade event they attend, maximum only one entry per event. The prize is non-refundable unless damage to products is discovered and then James Hardie will provide a credit.