Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong
James Hardie™ Weatherboard's boast such versatility that your home will still be a standout on any street. You will enjoy protection from New Zealand’s harsh conditions in the home of your dreams that reflects your personal style.
It can be painted in a large variety of colours and are available in a smooth finish, making them an effective bevel-back weatherboard solution.
A great option as an external cladding in residential single and medium-density homes, including alterations and additions, where a cost-effective traditional or contemporary weatherboard look is required.
Features and benefits
- Resistant to fire and damage from moisture and rotting
- Engineered to perform in harsh conditions, including coastal environments
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- Come pre-primed in a manila white colour
- Low maintenance
- Classified as non-combustible material
- 15 year product warranty
Width: 180mm, 240mm or 305mm