A monolithic render, minus the masonry
Monotek™ Sheet is a suitable substrate to create the classic monolithic look. Developed specifically for New Zealand’s climatic conditions, Monotek Sheet is a versatile, cost effective cladding that creates reliable and seamless walls. Monotek Sheet achieves the look of plaster using proprietary jointing and texture coating systems.
Monotek Sheet is used as an external cladding in residential homes, including alterations and additions, where a lightweight system with a monolithic rendered look is required.
This cladding provides a surface perfect for a textured finish to be applied. Monotek Sheets provide an alternative to traditional stucco applications making it easier and more efficient to achieve a moisture resistant textured finish.
Features and benefits
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Resistant to damage from moisture and rotting
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating can be achieved when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- Classified as non-combustible material
- Low maintenance
- BRANZ Appraised
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2450mm, 2700mm or3000mm