ARChitectural™ Invibe™ panel is an internal pre-finished panel characterised by a lustrous coloured look.
Invibe™ panel’s core DNA is durability, because it’s made from James Hardie® 6mm thick cement-composite substrate that’s coated using ChromaShield™ 200 series.
Invibe™ panel offers a ‘double shield’ of durability in a vast range of commercial and residential interior wall applications in both wet and dry areas.
- A lustrous, coloured look in a satin or gloss finish
- Design integrity is maintained over time due to a high level of performance.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Dimensional stability and resistant to cracking, warping and swelling.
- Made from a non-combustible substrate and achieves the best possible fire hazard properties classification of ‘Group 1-S’
- Resistant to damage from moisture and steam for wet area applications.
- Fast and easy installation. Can be direct-fixed to either timber or light gauge steel frames at 600mm max centres, saving time and money.
- A healthy product for living – Contain no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compound).
Interior Colour Palette - 200 Series Coating