BRING DRAMA AND DETAIL TO YOUR WALLS WITH VERTICAL LINES.
Creating a strong visual impact for your building is easier than ever with Axon™ Panel.
Easy to install, robust and versatile, Axon Panel is a clever alternative to traditional vertical shiplap weatherboards. The vertical lines complement classic and modern building designs to create stand out facades and bring texture and interest to outdoor rooms.
Use Axon Panel to wrap an entire house for a beachy feel or mix it up with other wall materials and colours to get a distinctive, modern look. It's made from fibre cement so you can paint it any colour you like, including the modern dark paint colours.
If you're looking for something rustic, some added warmth, or a unique contrast, Axon Panel is also available in a grained finish. For a true timber finish, Axon Panel can be stained in a colour of your choice.
Axon Panel can be used in residential or commercial applications wherever a modern design is required, including full cladding for new builds, and cladding for additions and renovations.
Designed to fit common wall frame sizes, Axon Panel also makes perfect sense as an aesthetic and water-resistant alternative to plasterboard in internal spaces such as laundries, bathrooms and high traffic areas.
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- Can be painted a large variety of colours, even the darker shades
- Cost effective and long-lasting
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- Classified as a lightweight cladding
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation makes Axon Panel a fast and effective way to cover your home’s exterior
- BRANZ Appraised
- 15 year product warranty
Smooth 133mm and 400mm
Length: 2450mm, 2750mm or 3000mm
Axon Panel by James Hardie, Passive home in Dunedin