Hardie™ Groove Lining lets you add a unique tongue and groove look to your eaves and soffits. Made of tough fibre cement board, it adds durability as well as timeless charm. It also retains its good looks year after year, even in the most demanding conditions.
It's a flat sheet that has vertical V-shaped grooves carved into its face. Sanded smooth, it’s site-painted any colour you choose to create the traditional look of tongue and groove panels.
The grooves are perfect for enhancing design lines for modern builds and are equally at home on villa and bungalow renovations. Hardie™ Groove Lining is particularly well suited to larger sized eaves, verandahs, porches and carports.
Features and benefits
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Easy and fast to install
- Can be cut to size easily with the Hardie™ Knife, minimising dust on site
- Sheets have a half groove lengthways along the edge to provide concealed joints
- Outstanding impact resistance so it retains its good looks for years to come
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2400mm or 2700mm