ExoTec Facade is Jointed Panel Perfection
ExoTec™ Facade Panels provide a durable, expressed joint panel appearance for building façades and fascias. Not only is it a cost-effective and durable exterior building product, it will give an effortless jointed panel look with an ultra-modern feel.
ExoTec Facade Panels are suitable for use even on high-rise buildings exposed to extreme wind pressure and other weather elements so you know that it will protect your home. Made from high-density fibre cement, it can be used for commercial and residential properties anywhere in New Zealand. Install using the ExoTec Top Hat system and add greater stability to your home.
The Top Hat Rainscreen fixing method offers versatility to architects and builders which is demonstrated by the variety of design styles that can be achieved including curved walls, vertical, horizontal or brick pattern panel layout.
A wide range of decorative finishes can be used, from site applied acrylic textures, to factory applied polyurethane plain colours and metallic finishes provided by some specialist applicators.
Features and benefits:
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- High-density fibre cement 1552 kg/m3
- Offers expressed joint features
- ExoTec Facade Panels accept a variety of surface finishes
- Cost effective and long-lasting
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- When installed over ExoTec Top Hats it will withstand wind pressures up to 5kPa (ULS)
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- Quick installation using Top Hat sections
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2400mm or 3000mm