The ideal finish to highlight and accentuate
Axent™ Trim made from premium fibre cement, is an easy way to create the classic feature corners often seen on traditional New Zealand homes. Use it to create box corners, exterior trim for around windows and doors or to incorporate unique architectural features.
Axent Trim is suitable for residential or light commercial buildings anywhere in New Zealand. Perfect for use with Linea Weatherboard and Linea Oblique Weatherboard to create the iconic Kiwi villa look.
The 16mm thickness of Axent Trim helps create the impression of solidness, and it's crisp, clean edges highlight frames and openings. With performance benefits that match your cladding, Axent Trim will resist shrinking, swelling and cracking, will hold paint longer, and can be painted any colour you choose. Painting your trim in contrasting colours to the main cladding will define and enhance the design style of your home.
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to damage from moisture and rotting
- Can be painted any colour, even the darker shades
- Classified as non-combustible material
- Comes pre-primed in a manila white for fast paint application
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
Width: 84mm or 100mm