A smooth, flat panel for a timeless aesthetic
The applications for HardieFlex™ Sheet cover a wide range of design solutions for residential and light commercial buildings. HardieFlex Sheets are suitable for use in residential extensions, second story additions and gable ends. It can also be used to line porches, verandahs carports and for soffits and eaves.
Don’t overlook the durability and sophistication for new construction as well. It is a natural, un-sanded sheet that is immediately suitable for a paint finish and the installation could not be easier.
The panels make straight walls look sleek, clean and modern. Strong enough for commercial use, it provides ultra-protection for your residential investment. For a truly modern look add battens for design impact.
When it comes to external sheeting, you can’t beat HardieFlex Sheet for its quality, affordability and 15 year warranty. HardieFlex Sheet is suitable for use in all New Zealand wind zones up to and including those deemed extra-high (EH).
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to damage from moisture and rotting
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- Suitable for bracing
- Can be cut to size easily with the HardieKnife, minimising dust on site
- Classified as non-combustible material
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
6mm thickness available in:
Length: 1800mm, 2400mm, 2700mm or 3000mm
Width: 900mm or 1200mm
7.5mm thickness available in:
Length: 2400mm, 2700mm or 3000mm
James Hardie Eagle's Nest Taupo