A smooth, flat panel for a timeless aesthetic
The applications for Hardie™ Flex Sheet cover a wide range of design solutions for residential and light commercial buildings. Hardie™ Flex Sheets are suitable for use in residential extensions, second story additions and gable ends. It can also be used to line porches, verandahs carports and for soffits and eaves.
Don’t overlook the durability and sophistication for new construction as well. It is a natural, un-sanded sheet that is immediately suitable for a paint finish and the installation could not be easier.
The panels make straight walls look sleek, clean and modern. Strong enough for commercial use, it provides ultra-protection for your residential investment. For a truly modern look add battens for design impact.
When it comes to external cladding, you can’t beat Hardie™ Flex Sheet for its quality, affordability and 15 year warranty. Hardie™ Flex Sheet is suitable for use in all New Zealand wind zones up to and including those deemed extra-high (EH).
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- Suitable for bracing
- Can be cut to size easily with the Hardie™ Knife, minimising dust on site
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2400mm, 2700mm or 3000mm
James Hardie Eagle's Nest Taupo