In response to the growing trend of vertical cladding profiles James Hardie have made the decision to adjust the profile of the Oblique™ Weatherboard, reducing its thickness from 16mm to 14mm.
The new 14mm product will be made available once 16mm is sold out. This change will create install compatibility with our 14mm Stria™ Cladding offer, unlocking more vertical design possibilities and harmonising the accessory portfolio.
A Modern Classic
Embrace design diversity with Oblique™ Weatherboard, choose to personalise your home using a blend of colours and lines. Find inspiration in the different elements Oblique Weatherboard brings to external walls for dynamic and unique building facades that really stand out.
Oblique Weatherboard comes in two widths and can be used in both horizontal and vertical applications enabling you to create a range of different looks and designs.
Oblique Weatherboard can be used to create colourful feature walls, full cladding for new builds, cladding for additions and renovations and internal feature walls. It is lightweight and durable, making it ideal for overhangs, protective cantilevers and other striking architectural features.
Oblique Weatherboard gives you classic and contemporary design solutions at your fingertips, all with the added benefits of fibre cement.
Features and Benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Oblique Weatherboard has been tested and complies to the new E2/VM2 verification method for building facades up to 25m high, view the CodeMark certification now
- Can be painted a large variety of colours, even the darker shades
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- A vertical jointing option is available to create feature along long walls
- Comes pre-primed in a manila white colour
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- CodeMark Certified
- BRANZ Appraised
- 25 year product warranty
Length: 2750mm or 4200mm
Width: 200mm or 300mm
Use the aluminium trim to achieve a sleek modern corner. The trim comes ready to paint, allowing you to create an almost seamless finish to your final design.
Hardie Axent Trim
Hardie Axent Trim made from premium fibre cement, is an easy way to create the classic feature corners often seen on traditional New Zealand homes. The 19mm thickness of Hardie Axent Trim helps create the impression of solidness, and it's crisp, clean edges highlight frames and
With performance benefits that match your cladding, Hardie Axent Trim is resistant to fire, damage from moisture and rotting, and can be painted a large variety of colours, including the modern dark colours.
Oblique Weatherboard, Wings Over Whitford