FROM CLASSIC COTTAGES TO MODERN MASTERPIECES
Made to withstand our harsh and unpredictable climate, Linea™ Weatherboard is both tough and beautiful. The superior durability, low maintenance and design flexibility set this product apart from its weatherboard alternatives.
From villas to baches, New Zealander’s love affair with weatherboard can be seen in many of our historic building designs. An obvious choice for restoring older buildings, the clean horizontal lines of Linea Weatherboard also work beautifully with the expansive surfaces and spaces of contemporary architecture.
Linea Weatherboard can be used to create colourful feature walls, full cladding for new builds and cladding for additions and renovations. With Linea Weatherboard your home can have all the distinctive features and charm of weatherboard with all the benefits of low maintenance, fibre cement.
The boards are pre-primed to hold paint longer and you can take your pick of exterior finishes, including modern dark paint colours. With minimal maintenance such as periodic wash downs, you can keep your home looking great for many years to come.
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- Linea Weatherboard has been tested and complies to the new E2/VM2 verification method for building facades up to 25m high, view the CodeMark certification now
- Can be painted a large variety of colours, even the darker shades
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- Comes pre-primed for a fast paint application
- Available in 150 and 180mm widths
- Classified as a lightweight cladding
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- CodeMark certified
- BRANZ Appraised
- 25 year product warranty
Width: 150mm or 180mm
Use a corner soaker to achieve a modern, angular, sleek corner to your design. Aluminium corner soakers come ready to paint or you can add further definition to your design with stainless steel and copper corner soakers. These can be left unpainted creating contrast against your cladding to create a truly unique look.
Slimline Box Corner
The slimline box corner is achieved using an aluminium box corner profile. The slimmer profile gives you the traditional box corner design with a modern twist. They come ready to paint and can be painted any colour you choose.
Linea Weatherboard, Rural Idyll