Find Your Groove
Add a unique touch to walls, ceilings and soffits with the tongue and groove look of Hardie™ Groove Lining, a practical lining with charm and superior durability.
Hardie™ Groove Lining is a flat sheet that has vertical V-shaped grooves carved into its face. Made of premium fibre cement, it will maintain its integrity and beauty even in the most demanding conditions such as laundries and bathrooms. This grooved lining is also appropriate as a ceiling lining or use externally on eaves and soffits.
Sanded smooth, it’s easy to paint in any colour you choose allowing you to create stunning design features within your home. The vertical lines suit both contemporary and traditional home designs. As an internal wall lining Hardie™ Groove Lining is also suitable in high-traffic areas like hallways, living rooms, playrooms, bedrooms and garages.
Features and benefits
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Achieves the best possible fire hazard properties classification of 'Group 1-S'
- Easy and fast to install
- Can be cut to size easily with the Hardie™ Knife, minimising dust on site
- Sheets have a half groove lengthways along the edge to provide concealed joints
- Suitable for semi-wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundries
- Can be used externally on eaves and soffits
- Can be used as an internal wall or ceiling lining
- Outstanding impact resistance so it retains its good looks for years to come
- Can be painted any colour, even the darker shades
- Classified as non-combustible material
- Low maintenance
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2400mm or 2700mm