Fast and easy. Ideal for broad walls
If you’re looking for a down to earth, impressive looking exterior, our EasyLap™ Panel is just what you’re after. EasyLap Panel is a strong fibre cement substrate with a shiplap vertical joint, it’s a quick and easy way to achieve a clean, textured look. The panel can be finished with a site applied roll on textured acrylic paint for that rendered look, or you can paint it smooth.
Or bring texture to your walls with a vertical board and batten application. EasyLap Panel makes the perfect surface for Hardie Axent Trim, create a modern barn design or use the trims as features for a more classic finish.
Ideal to be used as external wall cladding in residential single and medium-density homes, including alterations and additions, where a uniform broad wall cladding is required. Ideal for full wrap or composite construction designs.
Lightweight but durable, EasyLap Panel is an easy to install and cost-effective cladding solution. With EasyLap, it couldn’t be easier.
Features and benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- Easy and cost effective way to create texture
- Can be painted a large variety of colours, even the darker shades
- The roller applied acrylic texture paint finish means you only need two trades (your carpenter and painter)
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- BRANZ Appraised
- 15 year product warranty
Length: 2450mm or 3000mm
James Hardie Modern Bespoke Orewa