A Modern Classic
Embrace design diversity with Linea Oblique Weatherboard, choose to personalise your home using a blend of colours and lines. Find inspiration in the different elements Linea™ Oblique™ Weatherboard brings to external walls for dynamic and unique building facades that really stand out.
Linea Oblique Weatherboard comes in two widths and can be used in both horizontal and vertical applications enabling you to create a range of different looks and designs.
Linea Oblique Weatherboard can be used to create colourful feature walls, full cladding for new builds, cladding for additions and renovations and internal feature walls. It is lightweight and durable, making it ideal for overhangs, protective cantilevers and other striking architectural features.
Linea Oblique Weatherboard gives you classic and contemporary design solutions at your fingertips, all with the added benefits of premium fibre cement.
Features and Benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh conditions, including coastal conditions
- Can be painted any colour, even the darker shades
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to damage from moisture and rotting
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the James Hardie Fire and Acoustic Design Manual
- A vertical jointing option is available to create feature along long walls
- Comes pre-primed in a manila white colour
- Classified as non-combustible material
- Low maintenance
- CodeMark Certified
- BRANZ Appraised
- 25 year product warranty
Length: 2700mm or 4200mm
Width: 200mm or 300mm
Use the aluminium trim to achieve a sleek modern corner. The trim comes ready to paint, allowing you to create an almost seamless finish to your final design.
Axent Trim made from premium fibre cement, is an easy way to create the classic feature corners often seen on traditional New Zealand homes. The 16mm thickness of Axent Trim helps create the impression of solidness, and it's crisp, clean edges highlight frames and
With performance benefits that match your cladding, Axent Trim is resistant to fire, damage from moisture and rotting, and can be painted any colour you choose.
James Hardie Paradise Found Titirangi