In response to the growing trend of vertical cladding profiles James Hardie have made the decision to adjust the profile of the Oblique™ Weatherboard, reducing its thickness from 16mm to 14mm.
Please see the Oblique Weatherboard 14mm page
Features and Benefits
- Engineered to stand up to harsh environments, including coastal conditions
- Can be painted a large variety of colours, even the darker shades
- Cost effective and long lasting
- Resistant to fire, rot resistant and resistant to moisture damage
- Up to 60 minute fire resistance rating (FRR) can be achieved when installed as per the Fire and Acoustic Design Manual by James Hardie
- A vertical jointing option is available to create feature along long walls
- Comes pre-primed in a manila white colour
- Suitable for use where non-combustible materials are required
- Low maintenance
- CodeMark Certified
- BRANZ Appraised
- 25 year product warranty
Length: 2700mm or 4200mm
Width: 200mm or 300mm
Use the aluminium trim to achieve a sleek modern corner. The trim comes ready to paint, allowing you to create an almost seamless finish to your final design.
Axent Trim made from premium fibre cement, is an easy way to create the classic feature corners often seen on traditional New Zealand homes. The 16mm thickness of Axent Trim helps create the impression of solidness, and it's crisp, clean edges highlight frames and
With performance benefits that match your cladding, Axent Trim is resistant to fire, damage from moisture and rotting, and can be painted any colour you choose.